Five Blessings in my Life | 30 Days Writing Challenge | Day Twelve
This question is similar to the first one “10 things that make me happy”. The blessings in my life are the things that make me happy. They are the things I recourse to when life throws me deadly blows. Through them, I remind myself that I am blessed and live life with gratitude.
Here is a summary:
- I am blessed to be the Imisioluwa: It’s a blessing to me. My heart, personality, slants about the world, my gifts and talents, and who I have become over the years is a blessing to me. I particularly enjoy it every day. Like, it’s so much fun being me.
- I am a believer: It’s a blessing to be at peace God and Life. To know for certain who I am and what it means. To know and understand spiritual things and to be able to walk in them. To have access to the understanding of things, to have angels at my disposal, to be able to influence things. These are blessings I do no take for granted.
- Friends and Family: As I grow older, I have come to appreciate the people in my life…every single one of them, in their varying positions, roles, personalities, contributions, proximity. I am always grateful.
- Education and Knowledge: I am privileged to know the things I know, the things I am able to help others with, and the things I earn from.
- Music: The ability to interact with music the way I do is a huge blessing: that I am personally able to engage music in my own life as a form of catharsis, and do the same for others.
I am the ImisiOluwa; I’m sorry for the “break in transmission”.