In Nigeria, about one, out of every three girls, from ages 15 to 24, have suffered violence one way or the other, either through sexual harassment, rape, or incest.
#Jointhecampaign to advocate for her Rights and Protection this October.
Here’s how to do that:
1. Join the online campaign from Tuesday 4th to Tuesday 11th with #MyVoice4HER in either of these ways:
– Tweet or post something about the girl Child. Retweet, and mention us. @musicfordev and #MyVoice4HER
– Take a picture with a placard with inscription of a sentence about the girl Child. With #MyVoice4HER
– Make a video and say something about it on Instagram with hashtag #MyVoice4HER
2. Make a donation of at least #1000 to support the concert: The Girl Child Concert.
3. Attend The Girl Child Concert.
11th October, 2016
Oduduwa Hall, OAU, Ile-Ife.
“We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the Oppressor never the Victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel.”
For Partnership, Sponsorship, and Support, please contact Imisioluwa on 07062031521.
I am @theimisiOluwa; and I am asking for your help.
Love you plenty.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.